Copyright © 6 Weeks of My Life
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, March 31, 2013

Purrrrfect Pictures of Pets

I just realized something today...

You know a lot about me, but you're missing probably the most important piece of information that completes who I am... My pets!

So, for today's post, I'm going to introduce you to all my pets and I'm going to post tons of cute pictures for you to enjoy :)

To our left is Brittany at the dog park getting lots and lots of love from my dear friends.

The best picture to start off with is one I made a long time ago, naming all my pets at once:


And since that picture does not do Brittany any justice:


There's also Marshall, who came into our lives after that picture collage was made:


My baby, Seba, who's lost a lot of weight :)


And a special spot for Papito, who's been in and out of the animal hospital and now taking medication <3


Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, and don't hesitate to share all the wonderful pictures of your pets with me :) Love you all.

Kat <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below :)