Copyright © 6 Weeks of My Life
Design by Dzignine
Friday, March 15, 2013

6 Week Challenge & Ultra Music Festival

It's the first weekend of Ultra Music Festival and I'm suuuper excited!!!

We're heading out today around 4PM so I'm making this post very short and to the point. I'll be writing a little bit about yesterday, and who I'm going to be seeing at Ultra. Basically, I'm going to post the schedule Alvaro and I decided on :)



So yesterday, after the yoga and all, both Alvaro and I did a few workouts on the pull up bar. We even got Jose (Alvaro's little brother from the previous post) to do a few workouts with us. Alvaro did a few more ab and shoulder workouts than me though, I only focused on L-Sits and trying to do Levers and V-ups.

Our diet went well, and I'm planning on posting our Carbs/Fat/Protein pie-charts either tomorrow or Sunday. It's really cool seeing the progress we're making on changing our eating habits.

Now, to the best part: ULTRA!

Here's who we're going to see and where we're going to be at. If you want to meet up, just look around for me and introduce yourself! <3

FRIDAY
6:00PM -- Tritonal
7:10PM -- Modestep
7:55PM -- Fedde Le Grand
EAT
10:00PM -- Crystal Castles
10:30PM -- Swedish House Mafia

SATURDAY
1:50PM -- Datsik
2:50PM -- Borgore
3:50PM -- Flux Pav. & Dr P
4:55PM -- Madeon
5:15PM -- Koan Sound
EAT?
6:00PM -- Porter Robinson
7:00PM -- Hardwell
EAT?
8:05PM -- Knife Party
8:20PM -- Pretty Lights
9:20PM -- Kaskade
10:45PM -- Deadmau5
11:00PM -- Benny Benassi

SUNDAY
2:00PM -- Adventure Club
3:00PM -- Alesso
3:30PM -- Krewella
4:00PM -- Eric Prydz
4:45PM -- Wolfgang Gartner
5:30PM -- Calvin Harris
6:30PM -- Avicii
EAT
6:45PM -- Zedd
7:50PM -- Bassnectar
8:00PM -- Tiesto
8:00PM -- Rusko
9:00PM -- Sub Focus
9:30PM -- David Guetta
10:00PM -- Zeds Dead

Love you all!

Kat <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below :)