Copyright © 6 Weeks of My Life
Design by Dzignine
Monday, March 25, 2013

It's My Birthday!

Sooo today is my birthday, and it's been better than I expected :)

I had a job interview in the morning, and it went great... And now I'm at school hanging out with my friends, so this is going to be a really short post.
I really don't know what to write actually, I have so much on my mind right now... And it can actually end up being an extremely long post.

I think I want to start off with a quote: "You get the love you think you deserve."


I heard this quote recently, and it really hit home. I think I'm finally starting to realize that I deserve better things in life, and I'm working on getting those things. I've been a lot happier lately, and that's thanks to my boyfriend and definitely all of the LifeKraze community :)

Aside from that, I'm hoping for this new job that I interviewed for today, and I've been having fun with Code Academy and my boyfriend's little brother and such. I've added A LOT of photos on instagram so check those out <3

Oh! And I convinced my grandma to enroll to YouFit gym... aaand we went shopping for gym clothes yesterday. I bought her "goal" clothes, which my mom and grandma were not too enthusiastic about, but I'm sure my grandma will fit into a size L instead of XL very soon :) <3 I have faith in her, which sadly they don't seem to have the same positive energy about this. Whatever, I'm not going to let this bring me or my grandma down. I'm planning on taking her to the gym everyday and getting her to eat better and anything else I can do to help :) She's 85 years old, so this is extremely exciting to see. I hope everything goes well and she has fun.

Anyway, I'm going to go now and celebrate my birthday. Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone! Love you all.

Kat <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below :)