Copyright © 6 Weeks of My Life
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, April 11, 2013

Get UP and OUT

So today was one of those days...

But surprisingly, I've been able to do a lot while feeling depressed.

It's usually "I don't want to get out of bed today, let me just mope here all day and do nothing productive..."

I find myself in this dark hole very often, but I'm handling it better than before, that's for sure.

So I woke up and actually got up and went to my first day of work... Well it was an observation thing where I watch everything that goes on in the back to see if I can handle it. I may start working next week so that's cool :) But the fact that I got up on one of my worst days ever... I'm kind of proud of myself. Also, I just love being at Tropical Smoothie Cafe, the environment is so peaceful and relaxing. I can see myself working there for a long time.

I've also been having a hard time working on things in general, like my blog for one. There's just a lot of things I have to do, that I just don't get around to doing. I'm always busy doing things for others, and I find it hard to say no. Or better said, people just volunteer me for things and expect me to do it and I just don't bother saying "uhh, no thanks man I'll decide whether I want to do this or not."

I want to focus on Tropical Smoothie, Dog Training, and my Research jobs. My blog is up there on my priorities too, along with Serenity Online. But on those days where I'm depressed, the only thing I can seem to get myself to do is go to Tropical Smoothie...

If any of you have depression, I really suggest find a hobby or a place to go to. It's horrible just staying in bed all day. Go outside at least. Do something other than get even more depressed... It took me a while to actually do all of this, but it's really worth it in the end.

Hope you're all having a better day than I am :/ I'd never wish this on anyone at all. Love you all.

Kat <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below :)