Copyright © 6 Weeks of My Life
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, April 14, 2013

Eight Birthdays in One

So yesterday there was a party at my house, and we were celebrating 8 birthdays! I think my birthday was the only one in March actually, because everyone else is in the month of April.

So to the left is a picture of my mom's cake (it was her 50th birthday), and below are some pictures from the night.

I think this is probably going to replace this week's Wordless Wednesday :P


Brittany got a chance to be up in the room with us :) 
Priscilla brought over Little Big Planet so we were playing that.
 All for SnapChat of course <3

Love you all.

Kat <3

4 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome cake! Thank you for stopping by the Show Off Blog Party this weekend..
    Brittany of oh my darlin & i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was yummy too ;D thank you for reading my blog! :) <3

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to everyone and to you too! It looks like you all had a good time....the cake looks yummy.

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award

    Jules
    A Dose of Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to let everyone know! Haha, and thank you for the Liebster Award! I'll work on that asap :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below :)