Copyright © 6 Weeks of My Life
Design by Dzignine
Friday, April 26, 2013

Bitter-Sweet Summer Time

This post is going to be split between me (Kat) and Alvaro.

I've been having a hard time writing, mainly because of my new job... But I also haven't been able to collect my thoughts and put them into words for some reason...

It's officially summer time, college is over.

I've been meeting a lot of new people lately with my new job, and I've come to realize something... A LOT of us are not doing so well in college, or just not going at all.

I keep thinking to myself that I'm so behind and doing the wrong things when it comes to my education... But so many others are worse off. Doesn't mean I should follow, but it makes me feel ten times better.

I really don't know what I want to do when it comes to school. All I know for my future is what I want to accomplish (Serenity Online), but I'm not sure if school will help.

I want to have a degree though. I've always wanted to get up to my PhD and I'm not about to drop that promise to myself.

To be completely honestly, Alvaro's been my motivation lately. Straight A's, never missing class, studying even when he's with friend, amazing GPA, learning and understanding all the material even if half the class has dropped the course, working his butt off in a class he's struggling in... I really admire his hard work and dedication to his education. I'm hoping some of that rubs off onto me lol :)

Anyway, here is Alvaro's portion of this post:

So its that time of year again :) 

I just finished my last final, and I am ready to enjoy sleeping in again. This summer is going to be different from the rest. I don't know if it is going to be a good different though. This summer is only going to be about 2-3 weeks for me because I am actually doing Summer C for my college. 

Luckily I'm taking Biology in the summer, yay. (yes, i'm being sarcastic) 

But besides that, it looks like everything is going to be awesome this summer. Next week I find out my grades for the Spring semester, and then besides biology, I have so much free time to just enjoy life. 

This summer I think I will do a couple things I've been wanting to do, like catch up on all the shows everyone tells me about: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Game of Thrones and others I cant really recall at the moment. 

I will also want to try and read a book or two. I don't know if I'll ever get to that though. I do like reading its just hard for me to start up. I guess I'll figure it out.

Alvaro didn't mention this, but he's also going to be playing lots and lots of Madden on the playstation... He's celebrating his last final exam right now by doing just that haha :)

We're also going to go to Miami Beach this weekend with a group of friend. We both need to get tanner, and I need to get my tattoo touched up. I'll post lots of pictures for Wordless Wednesday!

Well that's it for today really, it's been a bitter sweet post for both of us. Until tomorrow.

Love you all.

Kat <3

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Summer time! I will say this... don't give up on school. I am currently working on my PhD right now. Without the education, I don't know what I would be doing job wise. Keep at it, it will do you well later in the future!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww, I want my PhD so bad but I still don't know in what :(

      Thank you so much for the advice and kind words :) <3

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below :)