Copyright © 6 Weeks of My Life
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, May 11, 2013

Role Models & Baby Steps!

So I feel like I'm finally getting my life in order.

Not only that, but I'm finally meeting the right people to help me get in order.

I met Carmen Amara and I'm super happy I did. If you haven't seen her video, I'll post it at the end of the post :) She does gymnastics conditioning and yoga. I really can't wait to start training with her.

Aside from that, I've been working my butt off at work.
I just started a month ago but I feel like if I shadow the right workers, I'll move up pretty fast. I love my job, and I want to be one of the people to help the company grow.

I'm also making a little training game on a website for my job, which is pretty exciting. It's actually harder than I expected which is great (I need a challenge here and there).

ALSO, I started going to therapy this week which is a HUGE step forward. I love my therapist and I feel like he's going to really help me out. I love what he said my treatment is going to be:
"Working on making you feel alive. So you can say 'wow, today was a great day' everyday. Help you feel like you have a purpose in life."
Yes, yes and YES please. I'm really excited and extremely busy as you can tell from the lack of blog posts :( But I think it's for the best, and I'm going to try my hardest to manage my time so I can do everything I want to do, especially my blog :)

PLEASE watch this video, it's really cool and inspirational if you're having a slump in your exercise!


Love you all.

- Kat <3

1 comments:

  1. What a great feeling! :) Congrats! As one of the co-hosts from the My Favorite Posts Weekend SHOW OFF Party! I wanted to personally thank you for linking up with us & to invite you to add me to your G+ circles or follow me on Twitter or Facebook as I’ve done the same with you. Also, I run a link party on my food blog, Anyonita Nibbles where you can link up recipes or food related posts. This week’s party is here: http://www.anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/tasty-tuesdays-10.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below :)