Copyright © 6 Weeks of My Life
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, June 06, 2013

It's Been A While...

So I definitely have time to blog now with all the shit that's going on.

It's been forever since I last wrote a blog post and I'm hoping it doesn't stay that way, but life happens and only thing we can do is deal with it.

No big changes with me, but I do want to start a 6 week challenge just to get my blog going and refreshed a bit.

Well, in good news: I've found my sanctuary. It's not truly a sanctuary for the people who live here, but it is for me and I hope one day they'll realize that.

And I hope I can be here for those who are going through a tough time that have stuck around for me during my rough patches.

I also finally found someone who's as generous and kind and loving as I've always tried to be. And it's really relieving to be around them and know that they have the best intentions for me and the people around us. I can truly say I love them with all my heart.

I know I'm being extremely vague, but it's because of the circumstances going on right now in my life that I can't really talk about this in more detail. It's not really my story to tell either.

I can just hope for my time and peace and love for me and for these people :)

Living mindfully has done that for me a little, so I'm definitely going to keep practicing that!

For now I'm just going to leave it at this. All cryptic and personal and such. Not really a blog post, but definitely a reliever for me. Thank you for reading this if you did, and go check out LifeKraze! They have a cool new feature out now :)

Love you all.

- Kat <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below :)